Programme Manager Diversity and Inclusion
The purpose of this role is to manage a number of House of Commons’ key diversity and inclusion programmes as part of the Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• A track record of delivering practical and effective diversity and inclusion projects and programmes to a high standard with minimal direction and within tight timescales.
• Communicates, orally and in writing, complex issues and information in a succinct and appropriate way which also creates ‘buy-in’.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise with a sound knowledge and understanding of programme and project management, with a track record of delivery projects on time and with the agreed performance criteria.
• Good communication, interpersonal and team-working skills: able to build and maintain effective relationships with, and relate to, people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds, adopting a flexible approach.
• A sound understanding of the Equality Act 2010 and demonstrable commitment to, the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
• Able to deal with sensitive and confidential matters, exercising tact and discretion at all times with individuals, and maintaining confidentiality.
• Experience of managing and monitoring budgets, including analysing and interpreting information and identifying discrepancies.
Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
Civil Service Pension scheme
Interest-free season ticket loan
Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.
This Vacancy is closed to applications.