The Recruitment Manager is a new role as part of a recent restructure and will give you a real opportunity to shape and lead a proactive team for an iconic brand.
You’ll have up to 7 direct reports in this role with responsibility for leading a professional business partnering service, ensuring that team members have all the tools and support in place to deliver a robust and inclusive recruitment and onboarding experience. There’s project work for you to get involved in too as the new resourcing service is developed!
Whilst leading the team will be your primary focus, you will also be expected to take on some operational recruitment for an area of the House.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- Demonstrable experience of leading an in-house head office focussed recruitment team; their performance and development
- Significant direct experience of in-house recruitment gained across a breadth of role types and levels
- Experience of advising managers on recruitment and onboarding policies and any relevant employment law
- Significant stakeholder management experience gained through working with a broad range of people, and influencing at a senior level
- Proven experience of promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion both in recruitment practices and across teams
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to adapt style of communication to meet the needs of the audience
This role is based on the Parliamentary Estate, however, will be initially based from home in line with the government guidelines surrounding COVID-19.
This Vacancy is closed to applications.